View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 06:47 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 328i Sport Line MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe656 View Post
Yeah was such a PITA that we told him he had to move out of the house and go to college.

My 2 year old is in a front facing seat so I just lean down, rest my knee on the door seal and sit him in there. He is though old enough to crawl into the seat himself but I just sit him there since I need to mess with the seat's belts. It is harder to get him into a car seat within my extended cab truck than a coupe but I also keep the seat in the center of the truck instead of on one side. When it was rear facing seats I just hooked my arm in there and locked it into it's base. For the rear facing seats though it can greatly depend on seat selection. The second rear facing seat we got for our 335d sedan was a total PITA to get in/out of that car due to how high you had to lift it up to get it out of the base and how high the handle already was, that seat probably never would have worked in any coupe.
Thanks. Our car seats don't have separate bases so our son needs to be put directly into the seat then belted in. I can't see doing this in a coupe. A coupe might be feasible with a front facing seat.