View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F30 328i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonF30 View Post
I love and want this car, but the cheap looking base nav screen (2550 to upgrade (ZTP)), plain base headlights with no angel eyes (900 to upgrade (xenon)), cost to get wood, leather and sunroof combination (essentially 2100 (ZLL) + 3600 (ZPP)), fact that you have to pay extra for a basic feature like an alarm (400, please), comments about cheap looking plastics and no LED lighting... is starting to get a little irritating.

$10,000 in options? Compare to the A4. Base car comes with leather and roof. Style package (1100) adds xenons and leds and some other shiny bits. Wood trim is $350. And to add insult to injury the quattro car's msrp undercuts the rwd 328i by a few hundred bucks.

I don't want an Audi. I want an F30! Of course it's a better chassis and engine. But the way these options are laid out... geez...
If looks and cosmetics are what your most concerned about, bmw might not be the car for you.

Once your driving the F30, you will forget all about "angel eyes" and "textured wood trim" it sounds like you are concerned on the image, a benz 250 might be a better option if that is the case. You get the F30 is your main priority is driving enjoyment.

Last edited by justinnum1; 01-12-2012 at 08:25 PM.