View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Z4 35i--2002 330ci
Place an order?????

Bought my first BMW 328i in February of 2010 and other than a few problems with the music gadgets I have loved it. Had to have my Satelite radio reprogramed and a new USB port installed. I guess I have definitely caught the fever. I am seriously thinking of placing an order for Z4 35i, Crimson, Black or Beige Kansas Leather, Brushed Aluminum, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, and Premium Package. I have been back and forth for a few months on a 6 speed manual or the 7 speed auto with paddles. At this moment I am leaning towards the auto. It appears to me that this years paddles are longer and are up(right) and down(left) shifting as opposed to the short stubby paddles that work in unison. I would make sure of this and a few other things before I placed an order. I drove a 28i that had the up/down paddles and the car was wonderful, I have driven probably 4 different Z4s, including an M and I loved each one of them. Think I would go with the 35i for more HP/Torque. Would love the 35is but thats a little out of my price range. Decisions decisions.
Advertisement