View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: car
I got rid of my 2011 BMW 535i xdrive after having small vibraiton felt in both driver and passenger seat and feeling the slight vibes in the headrest around 70-75 mph on the car. IT was minimized with the regular Michelin all season tires but still bothersome for me. IT is not typical BMW road feel. My 335xi coupe does not have this on the highways and on smooth asphalt. My rims were fine and road force balancing was excellent. The tires were chanced twice now and same feeling on smooth asphalt roads around 70-75 mph. I have never felt any car let alone BMW do that. Other 2011 BMW 535i do them too with the base suspension. I am not sure if its not a problem with the 5 series that has the dynamic adaptive suspension like your 7 series since people complain on the 5 series board with vibration on base suspension. I am shock that there are complaints across the board with both 5 and 7 series with small vibration from the road that are not suppose to be on cars of these caliber. Vibration is not normal! Road feel is different from vibration so if you drive on smooth asphalt you should not feel any vibration at any speed. Other brands are not having these issues.

Last edited by baloo588; 01-25-2012 at 07:31 PM.