View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 03:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 BMW 335i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by resker View Post
So far as I can tell all of the board sponsors are more than the few hours drive away I'd be willing to make unfortunately. Perhaps, I've missed someone though. Where can I reference a complete list?

BTW, I'm a return customer and my CA already tried pulling some shenanigans w/ me on MF...
You can always have the car shipped. Adrian Avila (screename:AdriansBMW) is in Atlanta and Im sure youre looking at probably $750-1000 for shipping, but I would pay a little extra to avoid all of the shenanigans from a local dealer. Plus if you get the BMWCCA discount you can rationalize that to go towards the shipping.

When I bought my last car, I drove to Atlanta to trade my 335i in for a 535i. Was at the dealership for no more than 90 minutes. No BS. My commute is around 400 miles from Central Florida. If I want the car shipped it will be around $500 this time, but I'm not sure if I will drive or not. Part of the experience is picking up the car.

Not sure if there is anyone really close to Texas. There are a couple in California who are really good also. SoonerJohn lives in Texas I believe and I think that he bought from Adrian. I know Texas is big LOL.

2008 BMW 335i Retired
2009 BMW 535i Retired

2012 F30 335i sportline (Black Sapphire/Black Leatherette/Black High gloss trim, Technology, Sport Auto, Premium Sound, BMW Apps.)