View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:09 PM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline Sixer View Post
In the sport line, is the red trim on the inside too annoying? I love the piano black panel but it can only come with this eye-burning red trim. This concerns me.
I sat in the red 328i F30 Sport Line that was at the NAIAS. As others have said, it's not the same red as the body color, but it's matte and more muted. I didn't find it objectionable, but I might opt to wrap it if it's the only available option. I'm also under the impression that my tastes aren't nearly as conservative as most others on Bimmerfest. I'm sure there will be plenty of aftermarket companies provided all sorts of wraps for this.

I also sat in the 335i F30 with the M Sport Package and I found the blue even less objectionable.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!