View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Mr. Emission,

It seems to me you have more to do than you can possibly do well by yourself. You would be much more productive with a dedicated assistant. I would be happy to fill that position. I'm confident I could add great value to your work.

OK, now the questions. IIRC, the "Driving Experience" switch affects the steering and throttle response. Is that correct? And these response settings can also be adjusted within iDrive.

What does the Variable Sport steering do? How does it compare to Active Steering?

What are the mechanical differences between the standard suspension and the sport suspension? What are the differences between the sport and the M Sport suspensions?

What and how will the M Adaptive suspension change the suspension settings with the sport suspension and the M Sport suspension, respectively?

Even BMW has indicated the N20, even with all their design efforts, is not able to match the inherent smoothness of the inline six. To the hardcore inline six and BMW enthusiast how will the N20 feel in comparison to an inline six?

Thanks for doing this.

Phil

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **

Last edited by tturedraider; 02-02-2012 at 12:30 AM.