02-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Location: North of Los Angeles, CA
Join Date: Dec 2001
Mein Auto: Schnelle Autos
I know some of these:
Originally Posted by AutoUnion
1) Steering feel
2) is the HUD full color?
3) Does the new interior design still retain that "cockpit" feel?
4) ask the engineers if the diesel is coming
1) Different. More on this tomorrow.
2) Yes, the first ever in this segment.
3) Yes, every bit as cockpit feel.
4) Diesel is coming... I think it has been already announced. I can check.
I am fortunate to have unique press cars delivered weekly, but I own:
'16 BMW X5 xDrive35i M Sport 8AT
'15 Volkswagen Golf TDI 6MT
'86 Porsche 911 Turbo 4MT
Gone, but never forgotten... my E70 X5 35d, E90 335i, E46 330i, E36 328i, E70 X5 3.0si, E53 X5 3.0i.
Read my work as Editor-in-Chief