View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Cogito Ergo Zoom

Mein Auto: 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by harplayr View Post
I think both decisions were the right ones, but they should have come down harder on Contador and banned him for the entire season at the least. He failed the doping test.

The next test they have to approve is for plastizers in the blood. That is one of the things that convinced me that Contador was guilty. The theory that he doped during training, stored his blood and transfused during the Tour causing the low levels of banned substance and plastizers in his blood is very credible.

Some of the stories about Armstrong were way beyond belief, like him lying down in the aisle of the team bus while going down from a mountain stage and getting IV bags of doping junk transfused into him.
What convinced me he's guilty is that he's a professional athlete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueguydotcom View Post
Simply don't care if he took PEDs. Have no problem if all pros used PEDs.
I prefer when they dope. The racing is better and I watch it to see great entertainment, not guys who are afraid to blow up so they don't go for heroic attacks.

I wish they would just allow everything. The prototypical stage racer would become a 220 lb. muscle head, who is snarling and bleeding from the eyeballs, and every mountain stage would be run at full on time trial pace. It would be great.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...?id=1338939628
"I May Be Going To Hell In A Bucket But At Least I'm Enjoying The Ride"