View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 04:55 AM
resU deretsigeR

Mein Auto: Leaf Tekna
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlewis View Post
fully loaded with sports premium package black on black. Love it. BUT .. . I really can't stand its suspension - everytime I go over a bump in the road, I feel it completely and feel like throwing up as I am susceptible to motion sickness.

Cars with the sports package get the stiff sport suspension. Did you try a 128i without the sport pack and then buy one with it?

Does your car have 19 or 18 inch rims? Low profile tires might look good, but they don't do much for the ride. Low profile run flats + sport suspension makes for a very stiff ride.

The 328i you test drove probably doesn't have the sport pack. . .

You are going to take a big hit selling a new car. -- It might cost you less to swap out the tires / wheels and suspension. If you have 18s or 19s, start by swapping down to 17s with non runflat tires.

The 3 series is changing to an all new car in a few weeks. -- The old 328i and 128i share a lot of parts. Suspension is just about the same. So is build quality.
The models and equipment (standard and optional) illustrated in this post reflect my misunderstanding of vehicles supplied by BMW AG to the German market. In other EU member states, the truthyness of my posts may vary. Please ignore this post. Subject to change.

Last edited by Andrew*Debbie; 02-07-2012 at 05:09 AM.