View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 03:50 AM
Cogito Ergo Zoom

Mein Auto: 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by white75li View Post
I was at that race watching Hamilton push his car back to the pits was very funny. That was also a great race weekend. I guess your right with the amount of fuel a car needs for two Laps it really wouldn't make much of a deference. But hey what do I know I'm from New York lmao .
Yeah, them intertubes stop working at Nova Scotia.
I've been going to the Canadian GP for most of the last decade. Ham pushing his car was pretty funny, but then again, he did put it on pole.
This year was certainly the best. We waited out the rain under some trees near the support paddock, and we're rewarded with an epic race. Looking at how wet the track was for a while, I truly believed the race wouldn't be restarted.
Then 2013... Canada and then a home GP. I can hardly wait. After party at my home, all are invited.

I was thinking more about the fuel difference in quali. It can't be much because they're all pretty low, but it might be interesting to compare everyone's first and second sector on their last flying lap. It would be very telling if the difference was consistently there.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...?id=1338939628
"I May Be Going To Hell In A Bucket But At Least I'm Enjoying The Ride"