View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 Z4 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volenmere View Post
I was hoping someone could answer a question for me, as I'm pretty un-technical when it comes to cars (ie, braindead).. I have a buddy who has an extra set of OEM rims from his 2008 3 Series he's trying to sell. The front rims are 19 inch diameter and 8.5 width, and the rear rims are 19 inch and 10 inch width. I've been looking to get an extra set for my Z4, and was wondering if these would fit my car? I've been googling for a couple hours and can't seem to find a definitive answer, as most of it just seems greek to me. Any help would be appreciated!
What BMW wheel style are they? The 8.5" wide frt and 10" rear is not a normal stagger for BMW. Are they a mixed set. From the wheel style you can find the Offset or ET. Normal E89 19" wheels are Frt 8" & ET 29 & Rear 9" & ET 40. Without knowing either the stle or ET of the "desired" wheels it is not possible to determine fitment.

http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com/

HerrK - Keine Eifelfahrt ohne eine Runde über den Nürburgring

May 2010 ED l 2011 35i l Crimson over Ext'd Coral Red w/brushed Alum l 6sp MT l Prem Sound l Sport Pack l 296's l Comfort Access l Alarm l Power Heated Seats l & Nav.
FrauK - 2014 Q5 TDI - May 2014 ED | Cuvée Silver over Pistachio beige | Premim Plus | MMI | Nav | B&O