View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:00 AM
CABimmerNation

Mein Auto: 2010 750i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by beccaboo View Post
update for me----still in shop. got it back one day and it drove great. next morning (a saturday) I go to start it and all kinds of lights and malfunction codes come on. it would not start. would crank, sputter and die. i forced it to start by revving the engine until it "caught" and idled fine. drove fine all the way to dealership. they had same problems monday when they tried to start it. finally diagnosed it as engine wiring harness issue. had to get part from germany of course. as of friday feb. 10 the part is in and the tech was going in over the weekend to work on it. if it still does not work i'm having it transported to another dealership and hour away. the local one here in town has a bad reputation and is proving true on that based on my experience.

on a plus note, they are reimbursing me for 2 months of lease payments. of which i wont see until the "ticket is closed" meaning the car fixed. my gut tells me it never will be.
Here in CA, a car becomes a lemon and the dealer has to buy it back after 4 weeks out of service. Look into it.
Dinan S3, PedalBox, 22" Agetro rims, H&R spt springs, RDsport front lip, coded, paddle shift retrofit, AlpineMSS HID 8000k. All exterior chrome, roof, roof spoiler and everything behind wheels painted black, wing, side and rear reflectors and door handle trim painted white, light smoke on tail lights. Audio: focal separates, earthquake low profile subs under front seats (crossed over as mid base to support the pathetic 4" fronts), arc audio amps, audiocontrol lcq-1 and epicenter, (2) L7 subs.