View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2001 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolman View Post
The deal that I put together isn't far from what you have built--one thing different--I use a vac hose from the distribution unit with an old pvc valve---this give a vacuum to the crankcase and helps to keep oil useage to a minium--I even have my catch can located in just about the same way you have--just one more hose going to it with the PVC --hope this works for you a long time--good luck
Im picking up the valve tomorrow morning Its the VW/Audi I linked in my original post.

And thanks to you for trying out several combinations and posting your findings Poolman! Also you noted running rich when just connected to the front vacuum source on the distribution piece, what spacers did you use and how did you set it up? I plan on putting a vacuum T utilizing both front and back vacuum sources but Id like to know what you used. It will probably look a lot cleaner than what I have in mind. Sucks that the fron and rear nipples are different sizes, makes finding and fitting vaccum elbows and T's that much more difficult.