View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 328i Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBinDC View Post
Oh, s**t! I also have a 2011 335is, delivered December 2010. So far I have had no problems whatsoever. But your message worries me. Most of my driving is in the city but about once a week I drive it about 20 miles on the highway.
Hi RBinDC! Maybe I just have a defective battery? I dunno, it's still a mystery. But trust me when the dealer/service center kept citing my city driving (most of the time) will cause battery problem. I do take it out on highways from 1-2 times over the weekends before to now 2-3 times a week. My only worry now is I will be targeted by bad police, cos my friend recently told me about a cop telling her she has a nice car (X5), no job (she doesn't need to work); he has to work and his job is to give out tickets. Of cos she got a ticket from him. It spooked me when I see a cop on the road nowadays So now I know some cops target on nicer cars.

2011 328i Convertible | Black Sapphire Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim| Sports | Premium | Comfort Access | Heated Seats | Navigation | Harmon Kardon | iPod/USB