View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E65,03 cobra
I really hope the Ferrari isn't as bad as everyone is saying. It's a very radical car and a very deferent approach for Ferrari maybe they just did to unlock its true potential.

The nice thing to see is McLaren look like they've got it all together they've done plenty of laps and look quick. Track side reports say the car looks like its on rails. Also by far the prettiest car.

Now RBR is funny if someone ask me fri I'd say looks just as fast as McLaren, looks very reliable and with there testing record they will prob be .5 sec faster then everyone else. But after they brought there updated car I'd say looks unreliable and the times didn't really impress.

Merc looks great Might have jumped Ferrari IMO also wouldn't be surprised to see schumi on the podium this year. The midfield looks close and FIndia looks fasted plus have to really good drivers. But of coarse who know what can happen no one will know until the checkered flag the 18th. Hope we have a great year and not a blowout like the last.

Last edited by white75li; 03-06-2012 at 06:02 PM.