View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 07 BMW 328i
09-010: need ///m6: please advice !

Guys,

I am just going crazy the minute I see an ///m6 ferociously roars past me on the roads here in LA:

Right now, I have an 07-328i-40k miles & I want to sell it off quick for 20-23k & I am looking for an ///m6 with around 10-20k miles on it

Based on my research - what I have found is not many of them are available especially for 09-010 - also the price ranges from 60k to 85k

My budget will be to do a max of 65k - that too I will have to sell mine for 20-23 k- then take a loan of around 40k -

Please do advice on what shall be my approach to get his beast ! I was thinking m3 initially but I don't think that does the cut for me

I need v10 & 500hp + the lethal looks of an m6 - agree that mpg is on the lower side - 11 mpg city - but guess what I just love the engines noise so bad --- that I am just going crazy every day - got to buy this car!!!

Hows the resale on it and the maintenance guys ? I haven't had much to worry on my 07-328i - but then again I don't know much about the m cars - in terms of maintenance?

Please advice

Thanks and keep burning the Roads with the power of M - love - respect & flamboyance !
Advertisement