View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:41 AM
Cogito Ergo Zoom

Mein Auto: 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by white75li View Post
Yes so ready for this season to start I can't wait to see these new cars on my tv. I don't know what's going on with the live timing app it was nice to have
After much investigation, I believe the good, free live timing was shut down by Bernie. Apparently, we've been taking food out of his children's mouths. F1live.com has become espnf1.com, and their "timing" is a joke. I paid the $28.99 for the official app. I just have to have it.

So after two sessions, I would say, not only have we not really learned anything, the winter testing times may also have been meaningless. Macca looked good in p1, but didn't bother in p2.
Where were the Lotus'? After looking so strong in testing they did nothing. Hardly any meaningful laps in p2.
RBR seem to be getting laps, running their program and not caring about setting times yet.
And Ferrari... Alonso's time in p2 was set on primes. He never ran on options and would have probably ended in p2 but slowed way down in sector 3 on his last lap ( probably to avoid a spinning Kobayashi). Were the Reds sandbagging in testing?
Looks like we'll still have to wait until qualifying to learn anything substantive.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...?id=1338939628
"I May Be Going To Hell In A Bucket But At Least I'm Enjoying The Ride"