View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Omnia in modum

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSXMachina View Post
Here's the confirmed attendance so far. If you sent me a PM and you're not here, don't worry. Send me another.

Captainaudio
Furby
Zooks527
Another Geezer
Professor Cook
Zeichen311
Napoleon
Squidget
Thunder Dump
Bemo
Massgeek
Three others who are trying to tie up some loose ends and hope to make it. Expect at least one to make it for sure.

And we have a special guest who will be flying in just for the event. I'll let that person make the announcement.
Okay, here is the announcement:

The CFO informed me that we had a little more room in the travel budget and asked where I thought it should be allocated.
The answer, at least for me was a no - brainer: C2C4!

Soooo....

As much as I would love for my E93 to actually make the trip, (and BTW: that was on the table), this go round, the E93's participation is going to be a "front end" and "back end" road trip. We are officially naming this the "Austin to Boston" Trip. We will be driving the E93 300 miles on the front end/backend to join up with the C2C4 event. Not exactly a road trip, but in the greater scheme of things, it will have to do.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793

Last edited by Nordic_Kat; 03-17-2012 at 10:04 PM.