View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Omnia in modum

Mein Auto: Certified Garage Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
Kat... 'ever been 'round here?

It shore ain't Texas. I look forward to you having a look at the view from Mt. Washington. If the weather is clear, there's nothing like it.

This will be my first trip north of Boston, if you don't count getting stuck in Newfoundland 9/11/01. I grew up literally in the shadow of Pikes Peak in Colorado so I am a mountain goat at heart. I'm looking forward to the mental comparison of the Pikes Peak Highway to the MWAR. Something tells me it can be every bit as daunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeichen311 View Post
It would be worth it just to return the rental in showroom-new condition and watch the agent's baffled reaction at turn-in.
LOL. The first time we went to Switzerland we had an Audi A4 rental that we picked up in Stuttgart and returned in München. The way the agent inspected that car upon its return, I was beginning to wish I had brought my detailing kit along. It's a lot easier finding a BMW 3er rental over there than it is here, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeichen311 View Post
Want a good laugh? Visit http://www.bmwrentalboston.com/, plug in the CtoC weekend dates and check out the cars offered from Boston.

Euro Modded|Split Armrest|Rear Foglight Mod|BMW Performance Exhaust|CDV Delete|Shark Fin Antenna Delete|Front Reflector Delete|LUX H8 Angel Eyes|328i|3 Pedals|Das Fahren im Freien| BMWCCA#445793