View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:35 AM

Mein Auto: 08 E92 M3
New (to me) E92 M3 Owner!

Hello all!
Sold my 2008 350z Nismo #931/1607 for a 2008 BMW M3 in interlagos blue with 14,000 miles on it. I got the car in February, but now just came around to posting on here. The car was bought from a dealer in Ohio and was shipped to me in Virginia. Car is immaculate and has the novillo gray/black extended leather with the carbon fiber "leather" wrap, and carbon fiber roof. Has premium package and heated seats, and unsure of what else is has due to lack of window sticker. Dealer told me car msrp'd just slightly above 60k so thats fair enough to me! Going from the Nismo to this was a difference as far as power, but I think my old nismo handled better with coilovers and a full suspension overhaul. However, this motor in the M is magical! Already have installed the ZCP package accessories, with the front Splitter, rear spoiler, and the addition of hood scoop vents, as well as the kidney grills, which to my understanding are not part of the ZCP package, but an enhancement to it? Also have swapped the standard 18's with the OEM GTS Wheels courtesy of Turner Motorsports wrapped on Conti Extremecontact DW. Also had the calipers powdercoated yellow. Overall, I love the car and will be steadily enhancing it to make it better than it already is! Pictures are attached, and the splitters are not seen in the pic due to just installing them a couple days ago. Shout out to my friend with the professional pictures!

Quick cell phone shot of right splitter installed. I have heard everywhere that they dont always fit %100, even from BMW:

Old Nismo:

Last edited by RVAm3; 03-24-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Ads by Google