View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 04:41 AM
Cogito Ergo Zoom

Mein Auto: 325iT
That was a flawless drive by the master. Like him or not, you just can't deny Alonso's skills. Dragging what is realistically only the 9th or 10th fastest car on the grid up to a win is incredible. And for the first time in years, the team worked flawlessly, made all the right calls, and certainly looked to be firing on all cylinders.

But Massa, well, what can you say ?

Perez had an amazing drive too. If it wasn't for his one slip, he had the faster car and looked to have every chance to take the win. I'm sure he'll be the next Ferrari driver, if not this year, then certainly next.

Hearing the confusion over Vettel's radio at the end was priceless. I know there's three weeks to China, and time to fix things, but RBR certainly looks to have lost their edge.

And why can't Ham convert poles to wins? He's got the car, but a couple more races like the last two and we'll be seeing mopey boy again.

Nine different teams in the top ten, a Sauber driver on the podium, an unlikely win, Alonso leading the championship and RBR on the back foot... Looks to be a vintage year.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...?id=1338939628
"I May Be Going To Hell In A Bucket But At Least I'm Enjoying The Ride"