View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: ActiveHybrid 7 LI
Took delivery on the AH7..*****.

So even though I test drove the 2011...I guess driving it for real and doing things you can't do on a test drive showed the difference...No question high end acceleration is impressive....going from 80-120 really takes virtually nothing at all. Something I havent experienced since my old Porsche Twin Turbo. The car is silky smooth. I cant believe that BMW was able to design a car that drives so smooth and stable at speed, you literally almost never feel it. The sound system is great. The tv's work great, now that I installed DVDinmotion, I get the video up front too. A little lame that the car doesnt come automatically with wireless headphones, but I think my dealer will toss them in for free. The car is fast....very very fast. It just seems to pull on you constantly to keep driving fast, and faster. Wow this is work of marvel. The interface system works fantastic, voice command is impressing all my friends ( me too). Haven't tried the Blackberry thing yet like Greg, but one step at time. I am seriously amazed, impressed, and just estatic on how this car basically does everything....This is an Ultimate Driving Machine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	318948   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).jpg
Views:	192
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	318949   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).jpg
Views:	220