View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2004 325i ZSP
Ducksrunner^^^ nice looking ride!! Not much you could do with that from an exterioir mod point of view. Looks like the previous owner was all over that stuff.

Read the WIKI at the top of the page and you will find out all you need to know about maintenance and DIY repairs.

If the mileage is north of 80k miles, and it hasn't been done, you need to start thinking about a cooling system refresh, north of 100K and the control arm bushings are likely shot maybe the ball joints as well.

Some other random items..
Regular tranny and diff oil changes are a must for longevity. Power steering reservoir drain and refresh. Brake/clutch fluid replacement every 2 years at least. Coolant every 2 years. Fuel filter at 100k.

#1 thing to remember...there is no such thing as "lifetime" with these or any cars. BMW's and their fluids/parts wear out as with all cars.

Welcome to the fest.

"It is little use listening to other people as they will either be agreeing with you or saying stupid stuff" - Dogbert

I'm not a pessimist. At some point the world sh!ts on everybody. Pretending it ain't sh!t makes you an idiot, not an optimist.

2004 325i - Sport package - 5MT- clears - CDV mod - M3 gauge faces w/silver gauge rings & red needles - SS exhaust tips - strut tower brace - Hotchkis anti-sway bars -50% tint - shadow grills - roof spoiler - silver CF trim