View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:18 PM

Mein Auto: 08 Tundra
I have an 09 JCW R56 and absolutely love this car, and it's economy is something unique to a car with the performance delivered by this little beast, I know BMW owners won't like admitting this little car is capable of absolutely owning them in the twisty roads, for many reasons, yet the main is weight and power being put down so smoothly with worry of traction like many higher powered rwd cars, there are many tracks here in California and I'm available to show those what's mean, seriously if you have not pushed a Mini hard you have little idea how capable this beast truly is capable of turning at very high speeds, not to mention stopping power right up with some of the best street cars out there, remember its only a 1.6l engine yet provides huge fun driving and rewards with still great mpg easily returning 400-450 miles/tank with lots of spirited driving + traffic grid lock too... Do not wait as long to service the engines, 3k miles is insurance that feeds life into this little engine, I feel the recommended intervals are far to long, hence so many issues from owners who basically neglect their engines.
08 CRF 450 SM plated