Thread: Mod trouble :(
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 650cic/ 2012 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpress View Post
thanks guys... Im pleased... the matte black definitely give the GT a sportier look and a little less 7 series form the outside..

i'm not loving the chrome strip on the door handle and i really am not a fan of the big chrome strip across the back of the hatch.. very 7 series!!

with such a small network of GT owners out there our oem and third party options of trim mods are very limited...

we are in a class by ourselves...and theta comes with the good and the bad....

Quad exhaust and radar/laser are next week ....then ill be content... that and need to get past the 1200 mile break in period..

i keep hearing a little voice from the car saying come on lets go already....

and if i have to sit back and watch one more a$$hole on the west side highway in an X6, 5 series sedan, corvette, panemera....or any other challenger try and get me to run with them before i can really wind this thing out I'm gonna lose it..

better pics sunday after a good wash...
Don't forget the DINAN tune and there won't be much out there that can touch you! Ask me how I know
2012 X3 35i Titanium Silver/Black ZAP/ZPP/TECH/APPS/Breyton GTS/Continental Extreme DW (20's)