View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Liverpudlian at heart

Mein Auto: 2009 328i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by icuc View Post
If you see a person who is posting about 2012 map updates by sergej and had only very few posts in the forum them something is wrong. He is posting or hired someone to post it.
I have made more than a few posts in these forums and I can affirm that sergej came through for me. I do notice that the other person advertising codes here also posts under the same username in other forums. There, as here, many of the people recommending him have the same eastern-Europe broken english, few posts, similar format user names, and respond within minutes of his post. I am deeply suspicious of that user and those posts.

But, once again, I used sergej (sierra5) with success. I have many posts on many topics dating from early 2009. But, as always on the internet, YMMV. Maybe my forum persona since 2009 has been nothing but a ruse leading up to this hustle. The Long Game.

Frank.