View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Wolfe View Post
Right on! Thanks for all that info dude! As for the curb rash, cmon man...be more careful with your baby! Haha
I know! My wife trashed one doing god knows what, and I had a truck start to merge into my lane like I wasn't even there, and all I could do to avoid being hit was to move to the right and punch the gas, and both rims got eaten by the curb. It was better to sacrifice them, then the entire driver's side of my car. Thankfully, after the repair, you can not tell at all that they were ever chewed up. It's amazing really how well they can restore them. Of course it still cost me a few hundred bucks for someone else's stupidity, and now I am paranoid about putting spacers on, even if it's only 1/2".

I also wanted to put H&R Sport Springs on her and possibly a front lip, but now I am afraid after dropping it an 1-1/4", my wife or I will rip the M-Sport front Bumper off. Many times I have parked it, got out and glanced back at the front, and it has been resting over a curb with what looks like a mere 1/4" of clearance. I'm just not good at judging where the front end, ends.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips