View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by teklord69 View Post
I have done a lot of maintenance already and planning to do cooling overhaul in a month or so. This morning the car wouldn't start for some reason. And now I am getting the DSC, brake light and ABS lighting up randomly (I think this maybe a sensor issue). It seems like when I get this car working just right, something comes up.."gremlins" or whatever. I know most of this stuff are DIYable, but I just can't have full confidence driving this car. I have been eyeing a used Infiniti M45 for a little while now. I will be test driving one this week from a dealer nearby.

I know they are heavier and probably do not handle as well as the E39. But they should still be a great car to drive and will be much more reliable than my E39.

I'll decide after I check out the car in person and drive it. My car is paid off and currently has 108k miles. The market price on these cars are getting lower. Not sure yet how much I can get for the E39 for private sale or trade in..

If anyone owns an M45 or have experience in it let me know what you think..

I just purchased a 2008 M35 Sport, looks exactly like the picture you posted in triple black. And I will say. Night a day difference compared to the E39! I also have a silver E39, the M35 is such a better performed and much more reliable compared to BMW’s BS. The technology in this car is awesome. A/C seats, rear camera, LDW “Land Departure Warning”, IPOD connector, built in hard drive for CD Audio Download, active steering headlights, touch screen navigation, voice activation controls. Omg this car is awesome. Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side. IMO