View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Enthusiast

Mein Auto: E92 335i Coupe
Post Full X1 Pricing Released at New York Plus Over 100 Pictures Including M Sport Package

BMW X1 xDrive28i

We knew that there would be an onslaught of information coming at the New York Auto Show but the level of detail is beyond what we expected. We have gotten pricing including options/packages as well as a chance to see the M Sport package in person on the X1 xDrive35i. We have a ton of information to process and have some more exciting details for you about the X1 to share in the coming days.

What you are probably interested in the most is pricing and we have MSRP base 2013 X1 pricing and option pricing -

2013 BMW X1 Base MSRP Pricing
  • X1 sDrive28i - $31,545
  • X1 xDrive28i - $33,245
  • X1 xDrive35i - $39,345
MSRP price includes destination and handling charges

2013 BMW X1 Option Pricing
  • xLine (ZXD)4 - $1900
  • Cold Weather Package (ZCW)5 - $700
  • Driver Assistance Package (ZDA)6 - $950
  • Light Package (ZLP)7 - $1200
  • M Sport Package (ZMP)8 - $3000
  • Ultimate Package (ZMV)9 - $6650
  • Premium Package (ZPP)10 - $3950
  • Technology package (ZTP)11 - $2500
  • Servotronic - $250
  • 18" Light alloy double spoke wheels - $600
  • 19" Light alloy double spoke wheels - $1200
  • Chrome-line exterior trim - $250
  • Panoramic moonroof - $1250/included with ZPP
  • Heated front seats - $500/include with ZCW
  • Aluminum or Light Fineline Wood trim - $500
  • Satellite radio with 1 year subscription - $350
  • Harman Hardon surround sound system - $875
  • BMW Apps - $250
  • M Sport leather steering wheel with paddle shifters - NC
  • Nevada Leather upholstery - $1450/included with ZPP
  • Metallic paint - $500

Option Ordering Details and Prerequisites
  • 4 - ZXD - 18" light alloy Y spoke wheels, Dark Copper high gloss trim (NC) or Fineline Bay matte wood trim (+$500), Leatherette upholstery or Nevada Leather (+$1450). Cannot be combined with ZMP
  • 5 - ZCW - Heated Steering wheel, heated front seats, retractable headlight washers. Cannot be ordered with ZMP.
  • 6 - ZDA - Rear-view camera, Park Distance Control (PDC). Requires ZTP.
  • 7 - ZLP - Xenon headlights, adaptive light control, ambiance lighting, automatic high beams. Requires ZPP
  • 8 - ZMP - Sport suspension, 18" M light allow double spoke wheels or 19" light allow double spoke wheels with performance run flat tires (+$600), Performance Control, high gloss roof rails, sport seats, aluminum dark brushed cross wide trim, M Steering wheel or M sport leather steering wheel with paddle shifters, aerodynamic kit, shadowline exterior trim, anthracite headliner, increased top speed limiter. Cannot be ordered with ZXD or ZCW.
  • 9 - ZMV - Drivers Assistance Package (ZDA), Premium Package (ZPP) and Technology Package (ZTP).
  • 10 - ZPP - Universal garage door opener, Comfort Access keyless entry, panoramic moonroof, auto dimming mirrors, power front seats with driver seat memory, lumbar support, interior mirror with compass, Nevada leather upholstery.
  • 11 - ZTP - Navigation system with Voice Command and Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI), BMW Assist with enhanced Bluetooth and USB.
NC - No Charge

We also had a chance to check out the X1 M Sport package and have the pictures to prove it in the official X1 photo gallery. Here is a teaser but hit the link to get all the pictures:

Ordering starts soon with production beginning July 2012 and deliveries starting in September. Who is going to be the first member with an order in?

See the full X1 Gallery from the New York Auto Show

Last edited by tim330i; 04-17-2012 at 08:28 AM.
More about Full X1 Pricing Released at New York Plus Over 100 Pictures Including M Sport Package

BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 1BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 2BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 3BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 4BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 5BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 6BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 7BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 8BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 9BMW-X1-New-York-Auto-Show 10

Advertisement