View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:04 AM
Sick Puppy Motorwerks

Mein Auto: BMW 850Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolmsted View Post
Well the color is light gray, and has been advertised as a M concept with body mods that contain no bolt on kits. It also has custom 20" wheels which look great in the picture but as was pointed out before not practical for everyday use. Other than that I don't have much info but before traveling 400 miles to look I wanted to have a heads up on anything that is a potential big issue for the 850 that's not common to a 3 or 5 series car that I am more familiar with. Thanks for the help.

Just from the "sound" of it, you might very well be better of saving yourself the time. M-Concept? - I doubt that. There is only one of those, and it is sitting in the BMW building in Munich. Past experince has shown that when you hear of a car that is "rare", "M-Concept", with 20" wheels and a 5,000 watt stereo system, that car has NOT been maintained mechanically. It is a bling-mobile. Do you have the VIN (last seven is sufficient). A large number of 8 series are in the registery and are known to us.
The car sounds like someone wanted to build a "Fast and Furious" car, and with the exception of one or two out there, they all look like crap, and ususally come with a ton of mechanical issues..

White 1993 850Ci - 251,187 miles
Black 1993 850Ci - 125,508 miles