View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 97 BMW AUTO 528I
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspensilver540 View Post
I can understand defending your car, but his post was a bunch driveling nonsense, barely coherent. I think you would have been better served defending your car/viewpoint in your own words, rather than +1ing someone that sounds so retarded. The way you write sounds intelligent, so perhaps we can get on a better foot and agree to disagree.

I drove a 2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 rental for a month while my car was in the shop after an accident (drunk driver rear ended me at stoplight). At first I liked the car, but by the end of the month I was sick of the car. The seat wasn't as comfortable. The steering wheel felt imprecise, more toyish. I was really glad to get my 540i back. It was a good car for a rental, just not for me. Maybe the seat doesn't hurt your back, maybe you don't care about the difference in handling.

Also, why do you own 5 cars? Just curious, got the bug or a lot of drivers?
Aspen, these cars are between me and my brother. We split them, change up thru the weeks. Don't get me wrong. I looove BMW's, so much that we purchased the infiniti's as our daily drivers. The 528i is at 105k, the M3 at 205K. But for the amount of money spent to keep these bimmers up to par and functioning correctly was to much. I had to give them rest. I first purchased the Altima due positive 3.5 reviews, noted as one of the best engines made for reliability and performance. That car lasted me years without one problem except the annoying rattles. Then moved up to the M35 without rattles, same reliability. The bimmers are pampered and garaged.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket