View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I like pie.

Mein Auto: 96 318ti, 93 BMW 325IS
Okay, sorry for not updating this in a while and double sorry for this update not involving the engine so much as general build nonsense, and this seamed better than popping into OT every few days and asking a question and then going back to the boonies where internets are hard to catch.

I recently procured an entire E46 M3 interior because I wanted the front seats (if you know some one looking for other E46 interior bits point them my way).

Here are the seats as they currently sit:

The impressions and stains in the leather are because the towing company took the front right suspension which had been ripped off and put them in the front seats.

Now obviously I can't have gray seats because gray is a stupid color so my options are dying or reupholstering, dying is obviously a good option because of cost and time, but it won't do much much for the impressions. If I decide to reupholster them than I'll be borrowing a sewing machine and buying recycled leather so the cost won't be as bad as it could be, but it will be time consuming. Reupholstering would have the added advantage that if I wanted I could make a two tune interior similar to the Club Sport ti, which I'm in constant debate with myself over whether it's awesome or juvenile.

Here's the club sport ti interior for those of you unfamiliar:

Any feed back and things I haven't considered are welcome.