View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugots View Post
1. Turbo lag reduction is about the same in 1st and 2nd, but the DTUK seems to pull stronger throughout the range overall. There is still a hint of lag on WOT from a dead stop, though, and that is consistent across all of the piggybacks I've tried.
2. Because of where the boost sensor is, it really isn't all that difficult. You just have to thread the second part of the cable so that it's not restricting anything end not in the way of moving parts.
3. Never had a problem clearing codes with my BT
4. He's comparing to stock. The difference between JBD and this probably isn't that dramatic, but without solid #'s, that's a hard question to answer otherwise.

Yes, but you can shut off the engine while driving and start the car back up (press and hold your Start/Stop Engine button for about 3 seconds to shut off the car, then press it again to start the car again...limp mode gone, but if an SES is triggered, that will remain).

I don't think any code tools reset on the fly (could ask Mike at N54 about whether or not the Can Tool does).
Excellent. Thanks for the info. Any pictures of the best install location? Kind of like there is for placing the jbd.