View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Speed Demon
Mein Auto: '10 335d E90
Originally Posted by jashearer View Post
Was the 365hp using a guestimated parasitic loss to get back to crank hp? Surely that wasn't at the wheel???

If so I need one of these ASAP

Actual dyno. Still trying to find the damn file from the run.

Originally Posted by Snipe656 View Post
So which setting seems to not pull any codes or limp mode? I assume it is kind of like the JDB where if you dot get too greedy with the settings then fear of codes/limp should be nonexistent.
The 0% setting on any one of the 4 maps is pretty much guaranteed to not trigger limp. I've never stayed at the 0% setting for long, because there's a marked difference between 0%, 10%, 20%, and 30%.

Originally Posted by Flyingman View Post
Stugout, they also offer a 3-Channel which includes the shaft pick up for rpm.

Did you consider that one?

Andrew at DTUK has been pretty good at responding but always leaves me asking more questions.

I think he's baiting me!
He didn't have the 3 channel when I got mine. Might see if he's willing to let me trade in my current model for that one. I messaged him on E90post a couple of days ago, but he hasn't responded. Where are you contacting him? Via email or forum?

'09 E93 M3/Jerez Black on Extended Novillo Black w/Aluminum Brushed Trim
WTT Pristine 219M 18" Charcoal Staggered for 19" Staggered in Gunmetal, Hyperblack, or similar
Looking for: MS Stage 2 Intake Charge Kit, Metsterschaft GT2, ESS VT1-550, E92 CF Trim, V1