View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:52 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 550i / 335i coupe
True about the trees. The redwoods are there ... just not as close.

We've stayed at and liked a bunch of different hotels in SF over the years. We're currently into the Ritz-Carlton on Stockton.

We had a small suite there on this last trip, but when I asked if we could extend our stay another night, they said they had completely booked all their suites and if we stayed it would have to be in a regular room ... to which I said fine, no big deal.

The morning we're supposed to move out of our small suite for a reg. room, we get a note from the front desk clerk telling me a "much better" room has become available.

So the bell man shows up, gets our bags, gives us our new keys and takes us to the new room ...

I've been upgraded before ... but this was ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarySL View Post
Excellent travel log, albeit those 'tree houses' appear to be in coast live oaks not in giant redwoods.

Btw where did you stay in the City?
2012 550i / dark graphite / cinnamon brown dakota leather / dark wood trim / premium package / sports package + 19" W-spoke 332 wheels / active roll stabilization / sports transmission with paddle shifters

2012 335i coupe / space grey metallic / saddle brown dakota leather / dark burl walnut trim / premium package / M sport package with 19" Star-spoke 230 wheels / M sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters / navigation / Park Distance Control

Last edited by mkword; 04-22-2012 at 07:57 PM.