View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 03:21 PM
What's Not to Love??

Mein Auto: 2012 535xi GT MSport
Congratulations dmunz and WELCOME!!

I had the same question about the cruise control - my sales advisor told me BMW likes to add "Dynamic" to just about everything. It's the favorite word. To me it's just cruise control, but maybe they mean to differentiate from "Active" cruise control.

Sorry to hear about the nick. I'm no expert, but do you think it would come out with wax or rubbing compound? I have to undertake a small paint project on my back bumper.

Hard to know regarding Tire & Wheel. You live in the south, so you may not have the gaping potholes of the north, but you have to know if it would have made sense for you, given where/how you drive. I bought Tire & Wheel because I cracked 3 rims on my last 535xi with the Sport package. The tires on this car seem much more forgiving, so I'll probably wind up not using the policy as much.

I'm with you on the BMW Apps - who the heck knows what that's for, but apparently it's important for the future. Whatever.

Sounds like a great car! Enjoy driving it! And keep your eye on the speedometer - the GT masks speed incredibly.