View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:22 PM
()_:_:_))_C_A_M_E_L_)

Send a message via Yahoo to pelonx1st
Mein Auto: BMW 745LI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad540 View Post
awesome, You have some serious coin in that car!!! Should look pretty bada$$
Thanks man, the money doesnt mean much to me compared to the time and effort I put in this car. End of the day I think this car will be in the family till a real big ofer comes along which I know that not gonna happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boing745 View Post
cant wait to see the finished product either, whats are all those things in place of the space tire? lol AMPS?
Thanks boing, yeah all those things you see in the spare tire is for my stereo. Extra battery for the sound system, LC7 amp for the dvd in the Idrive, and a amp for my mids and highs in the car. I have 2 moe amps that goes in the spare tire which is not shown for my subwoofers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLOWNIN745LI View Post
looking good, How big is the air tank your running? also what type of air management system?
Thanks bro, the air tank is 5 gallons and the suspension system is not an ordinary air bag system. Its a cup kit that goes over coilovers to achieve the handling but at the same time you can get adjust height with no loss of handling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suri [TBR] View Post
I really can't wait to see the finished product either man this is what we've all been waiting for! I'm sure your 7 is going to turn each and every person's head
Im hoping so too Suri, we will see how much of a drop I get from this system since I'm the first 745 to have this kit which is not guaranteed height yet.

ONLY E66 IN THE WORLD RESPECTED IN THE STANCE COMMUNITY -STANCE APPROVED-