View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 07:24 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel61 View Post
As you guys Know I have the RENNtech flash and did the my dynos incorrectly with the DSC NOT completely off as it should of been. I am very glad with your results. My results before the flash were 230 whp after the flash was 300 whp NOW bear with me I did not have the DSC coreectly OFF, so I gather I lost some amount of correct whp. In any case I now have the AMSOIL Microfiber filter and HOPEFULLY when I get the time and COJONES to go the dyno I will post new dyno runs. BTW @FLYINGMAN how the hell were they able to get the torque numbers? Problem is that down here NO ONE knows who to get it from a DIESEL, they've never done one!! HELP me SOMEONE on this please!!!
In another thread on here someone posted up their experience getting a different flash(name elludes me right now). But he stated which shop was able to get the torque readings in there. So perhaps what you could do is email/call that shop to ask them how they did it. In my experience most shops are willing to share such information although my experience is in the shop-to-shop exchanges and not just Joe Blow calling up and asking.