View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Speed Demon

Mein Auto: '10 335d E90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS View Post
Hi Ronin!

Long time no talk. For the JBD we used the dynojet at specialtyZ. You can not compare results from that dyno to another, especially a non-dynojet, as they will vary greatly. If you'd like to get together again at specialtyZ I'd be happy to pay for a dyno comparison of the systems. The JBD is a quick install easy to use type product so we've never been going for the most power with it. But if there really is something else out there making 30hp+ more (which I doubt) even if the install is more involved I would be very happy build a better mouse trap for you more serious guys. We're also working on a D meth kit currently.
Terry,

You know me...I'm always open to suggestions and options. No need for you to pay for the dyno...I'd be happy to throw up the car and the tunes for comparison. I still love the JBD, fwiw, and I still consider myself a very happy owner.

When it comes to the Meth kit, make sure to remember me when it comes time to test it. I have no problems driving up there and getting things set up.