View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:34 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: I hate PM. Email me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugots View Post
Terry,

You know me...I'm always open to suggestions and options. No need for you to pay for the dyno...I'd be happy to throw up the car and the tunes for comparison. I still love the JBD, fwiw, and I still consider myself a very happy owner.

When it comes to the Meth kit, make sure to remember me when it comes time to test it. I have no problems driving up there and getting things set up.
Sounds good! FWIW I'm not trying to come down negative on the DTUK I'm sure it's great too. Just want to make sure people who have not tried either are evaluating them on their merits as much as possible. I'll let you know when the meth kit is ready. To be candid it's been bumped a few times on the priority list for various projects like the N55 OCC, N55 intake, N20 tuning, C250 intake, etc, but it will get done sooner or later.
BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Last edited by Terry @ BMS; 05-02-2012 at 10:44 PM.