View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:12 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 335d E92 MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingman View Post
Here is their Dyno Graph on a 335D. I assume this may be a EU Spec, not US Spec.

Still reseraching asking questions. Comments?

Attachment 321515
Hey, new to this site, but hopefully I can help you out here

Thats my dyno graph, and yes, my cars a UK spec car
Running map 3 at 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugots View Post
I'd be interested to know which map that's on, actually. The reason I ask is because I've had the car dynoed (HP only) with the DTUK tune, and I peaked at just over 365HP.
Map 3 @ 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe656 View Post
So which setting seems to not pull any codes or limp mode? I assume it is kind of like the JDB where if you dot get too greedy with the settings then fear of codes/limp should be nonexistent.
As above, I run my car on map 3 @ 10%, code free....tried map 1 at 10% and it was fine, map 1 at 20% was ok .... Only had one reduced power mode, 4 people n the car, hot day, very very heavy loading in 5th gear from low revs

I've nt tried the JBD unit, but I have run the DTUK single system back to back wit the CRD-T system, but very capable and reward you with impressive power gains.
I kept the CRD-T system, it felt alittle sharper, and alittle crisper .... A more remapped feel to the drive of the car.

I'd be be interested in comparing the CRD-T unit I have against the JBD system....as I've done 60,000 + miles in this car on the CRD-T system, and feel I know it quite well. A comparison would be interesting

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, if I can answer, I will....

Regards

Tom