Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotNormal View Post
Hey, new to this site, but hopefully I can help you out here

Thats my dyno graph, and yes, my cars a UK spec car
Running map 3 at 10%

Map 3 @ 10%

As above, I run my car on map 3 @ 10%, code free....tried map 1 at 10% and it was fine, map 1 at 20% was ok .... Only had one reduced power mode, 4 people n the car, hot day, very very heavy loading in 5th gear from low revs

I've nt tried the JBD unit, but I have run the DTUK single system back to back wit the CRD-T system, but very capable and reward you with impressive power gains.
I kept the CRD-T system, it felt alittle sharper, and alittle crisper .... A more remapped feel to the drive of the car.

I'd be be interested in comparing the CRD-T unit I have against the JBD system....as I've done 60,000 + miles in this car on the CRD-T system, and feel I know it quite well. A comparison would be interesting

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask, if I can answer, I will....

Regards

Tom
Hey Tom,

Glad to see you found the "other" site!

On your dyno, did you get a bseline? Peak hp # mean little since every dyno spits out different peak hp numbers where some read higher and some read lower. I am interested in are gains from the baseline on the same dyno.

Guys - Tom is the guy that ordered the EGR by-pass for his d. Looking forward to seeing how that goes.

Last edited by cssnms; 05-04-2012 at 08:09 AM.