View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 12 BMW 535I MS Alpine Wht
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth.Pilot View Post
Interesting. Did you do the financing to get the owner loyalty credit next time you buy a car?

I should have done that, however I was told it is difficult to buy a car with credit through a new LLC so i ended up paying cash. Do you know if it is possible to use your own credit rating to buy through a LLC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCar View Post
There was a 1k cash rebate if you finance... I think Chuck might have got that assuming he bought the car around oct/nov ?
I did finance to get the Holiday rebate of $1000. You had to pay five payments or the dealership gets suffers. I did get the owners loyalty credit, but don't know how many times you can use it. I would like to get the new M3 when it comes out in 2014. Another ED....

I can't help with the credit questions. LLCs are why over my head!!

Mods - Quad Exhaust Tips, HID Fog Lights, Clear Front Reflectors, M5 Spoiler, Calipers Painted Black, 12.5 mm Rear Wheel Spacers, 5% Tint Rear - 35% Tint Front - 50% Tint Windshield - BlackVue DR400G-HD II Dash Cam

Coding by tuesday (aka; itschase) (Chase)

Last edited by Chuck W.; 05-07-2012 at 08:13 AM.