View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 535i.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjscott View Post
What is this loyality credit I see mentioned in this thread? Is it a percentage or fixed dollar amount off your next BMW purchase? Is it only available if you finance? My dealer never mentioned it to me. Are you supposed to receive a physical certificate or is it tied to your name in the BMW system?

I purchased my 2012 550xi in Feb.

Thanks
Mine was just a $1,500 credit offered to lease or financing customers. Over a 6 month financing period I will pay less than $100 in interest, so my net additional price discount was the equivalent of $1,400. No certificate, no nothing. Just sign the damn note and agree not to prepay for 6 months. Seemed like a no brainer, although I was a bit perplexed why I couldn't just get an additional $1,400 off the price of the car. I guess they figure most people that buy are financing and leasing, want to limit cash out, so the financing/leasing incentive draws in incremental sales for those on the fence. I guess they figure cash buyers like me are already hooked.

Last edited by kc1953; 05-08-2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: typo