View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 12 BMW 535I MS Alpine Wht
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjscott View Post
What is this loyality credit I see mentioned in this thread? Is it a percentage or fixed dollar amount off your next BMW purchase? Is it only available if you finance? My dealer never mentioned it to me. Are you supposed to receive a physical certificate or is it tied to your name in the BMW system?

I purchased my 2012 550xi in Feb.

Thanks
My CA told me if I could show that I had owned a BMW in the last 12 months I would receive an additional $1000 off before taxes/license. My E60 had been totaled 4 months prior so I just showed him the last registration card. When I signed the contract with the finance department there was no listing or notation for this rebate. But the price of the car was adjusted to reflect the rebate. It was explained to me that the dealership would be reimbursed for that money from BMW. If I was reading him right, if the buyer is unaware of the loyalty rebate the dealer will merely pocket it. The $1730 navigation rebate was handled the same way. The only discount that was shown on the contract was the $1000 mission to drive holiday rebate.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Bimmer App

Mods - Quad Exhaust Tips, HID Fog Lights, Clear Front Reflectors, M5 Spoiler, Calipers Painted Black, 12.5 mm Rear Wheel Spacers, Tint - 5% Rear, 35% Front & 50% Windshield - BlackVue DR500GW Dash Cam, Blendmount for Valentine One

Coding by tuesday (aka; itschase) (Chase)