View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F10
Official F10 Coding thread---Exploring Your F10

Dreamcar,

Thanks for putting this thread together so we can compile all the coding information into one area.

I put togther a "Coding Information Links" pdf for forum members to use until we can pull all the information togther into this thread. Use it for now to get an idea of what you're going to need to get started coding your F-10. I think I speak for many of us (Dreamcar, shawnsheridan) that we would prefer to teach you how to do it, so as new modules are located you can just go to your garage, fire up the laptop and code to your hearts content. It seems daunting, but it really isn't. As an example, I know a person that was quite apprehensive about coding, now he won't stop locating modules...I don't have to mention any names (he's the one with the huge coding list).

Dreamcar, if you would like to throw the pdf into the first post, please feel free to do so, it belongs to the forum now...do with it as you please.

Now, I'm not going to claim as many states as Dreamcar, but I have Dayton, OH and the surrounding area covered if you really don't want to do this yourself. There's no charge for coding, but you will have to come to me.

I'm also willing to walk you through your cable build if you need the help. The network cable crimper is probably the most specialized tool you will need.

Sean
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Coding Information Links.pdf (177.4 KB, 9571 views)

Last edited by ImSW1; 05-09-2012 at 08:13 AM.