View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
FYI. I did some more testing, and it turns out that the extra Efficient Dynamics Screens came from enabling EFF_DYN_SYS_CID and not EFF_DYN_SPORT_CID. On my My2011 F10, without ECO PRO, this added EfficientDynamics INFO to the Vehicle Info=> Efficient Dynamics screen (e.g. Climate and Battery animations)); however; the Consumption History still lacks the Histogram and ECO PRO Tips is greyed out. It also added "Configure ECO PRO" to the Settings=>Driving mode screen; however, since there is no actual ECO PRO Functionality, as it is not part of the MY 2011 Dynamic Driving Control, the "Configure ECO PRO" is nonfunctional.

As for EFF_DYN_SPORT_UNIT, I went back and recoded it, and still while it added "Power" and "Torque" to the Settings=>Language/Units screen for use with EFF_DYN_SPORT_CID; the Power choices between kW, and hp and Torque choices between Nm, ft lb, and Kg/m, can not be set. It's somehow locked out on mine. Mine is set to aktiv / Werte=01. If someone else has this working in hp and ft lb, please advise exactly how this is set.

Also, for those enabling the Turn Signals in the HUD, after coding both HUD_TURNSIGNAL and BLINKER_HUD_ENABLE, you must enable the "Turn indicator" Checkbox in Settings=>Heads-Up Display for it to work.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips