View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 06:55 AM
What's Not to Love??

Mein Auto: 2012 535xi GT MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by beevee View Post
Anyone out there with DDC who can tell me what they think of the system and its value? Thanks
If you mean the Dynamic Handling Package - it's phenomenal. The system has both horizontal and vertical components. Horizontally, the GT feels like it's on rails when cornering. Vertically, the effects of bumps and unevenness in the road are minimized for a very comfortable ride.

All I know is I can take curves at insane speed and the GT responds effortlessly.

I bought my car off the lot and this was one of the features that I probably wouldn't have ordered because I had never driven a car with it, so I figured I could live without it. Now that I have it, I love it. I loved the GT without it too, so you just have to determine if the cost is worth it to you.

mpress had a great idea in a previous thread - since sedans are more common, try to drive a 5-series sedan with it and one without, and compare the feel. Keep in mind, the GT has a higher center-of-gravity so DH effects will be more pronounced in the GT.

Last edited by starryeyed; 05-21-2012 at 07:02 AM.