Thread: 2012 m3
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:25 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 650cic/ 2012 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by highyo View Post
thank you very much, it is really a high class problem to compare the two, both are fantastic cars. but it's really not a fair fight.
I know all to well what you mean first hand - especially after a DINAN tune on the N63TTV8. I will say this. Once you get past the initial break in period and you have the chance to run the S65 up past 7 grand, and see those shift lights illuminate on your way to 8200-8300 on the tach - you'll never be the same again. Nothing in BMW's current lineup gives imparts the same feeling/sound.

Do I miss the feel of the N63 TTV8 with DINAN? yes, but honestly the E9X M3's are "1 of 1", and unlike anyother

I find myself cracking up at the fact that this "smallish" coupe has a V8, I now the MB fanboys will say the same about their "C" cars. But IMHO the M3 feels more special and purpose built - I guess I should go grab a fire extinguisher and put my flame-suit on
2012 X3 35i Titanium Silver/Black ZAP/ZPP/TECH/APPS/Breyton GTS/Continental Extreme DW (20's)